BUY A BUNCH! $5 per book AND free shipping!
Looking for a unique & personal gift that says "go have fun!" for your employees, team, family, clients or club? Want to sell the Virginia Wine Travel Journal in your book store or gift shop?
On purchases of 10 or more Virginia Wine Travel Journals, your cost will be on $5 per book (the Travel Journal retails for $15).
And you'll get free shipping!
AND the author will sign them!
Use Discount Code GROUP
About the Virginia Wine Travel Journal book:
Note: This is the most current edition of the Journal (2019/2020).
New wineries and cideries, new Wine Country Getaway Weekend itineraries, behind-the-scenes articles, Winery VIP Experiences, plus which Virginia wineries offer dining and lodging.
This handy, wire-bound planner is filled with maps, checklists (how many wineries have you been to? how many Virginia-grown grapes have you tried?), "hidden gems," and wine country stories.
Perfect for plotting getaways, checking off winery visits, taking notes, and picking up insider tips.
- Top wines and winemakers
- Stay - and Dine! - at these wineries
- Bring your dog into these 50 winery tasting rooms
- Where you can bring your kids (and where you can't!)
Plus, a beautiful Foreword by Washington Post wine writer Dave McIntyre and these stories...
- Virginia wine trends
- Spitting: Just Do It
- Adversity Meets Opportunity (what to expect from the 2018 harvest)
- Wine Trail Glitterati (Virginia wine country super travelers)
- The Legendary Dennis Horton - Virginia's true wine pioneer
- The Grower of Barboursville - Meet Fernando Franco, Barboursville Vineyards' #1 Bad Hombre
- A Grape Life - Profile of Virginia Winegrowers (do you have what it takes?)
- Winery Etiquette 101
- How to Read a Label (is your wine really from Virginia?)
- Will Early Mountain Vineyards' new $95 bottle raise the bar?
- Top 25 Tasting Room Questions (to make your pourer love you)
And, say hello to Team Virginia: 30 immigrant winery owners, vineyard bosses, and winemakers whose #VAWineLove has helped transform the industry.
Full-color photos of wineries, romantic inns, wine country restaurants and locally-focused shops
Track and take notes at wineries you visit, and check off how many of the 70+ Virginia-grown grape varieties you've sampled
10 regional maps help you easily see which wineries are near where you're headed