GROUP SALE ONLY: Save 50% on Virginia Wine Travel Journals!
Looking for a unique & personal gift that says "go have fun!" for your employees, team, family, clients or club?
On purchases of 10 or more Virginia Wine Travel Journals, you'll save 50% AND get free shipping. And the author will sign them!
Your cost is $7.50 per book INCLUDING shipping and tax.
Use Discount Code GROUP
About the Virginia Wine Travel Journal book:
Note: This is the most current edition of the Journal (2019/2020).
New wineries and cideries, new Wine Country Getaway Weekend itineraries, behind-the-scenes articles, Winery VIP Experiences, plus which Virginia wineries offer dining and lodging.
This handy, wire-bound planner is filled with maps, checklists (how many wineries have you been to? how many Virginia-grown grapes have you tried?), "hidden gems," and wine country stories.
Perfect for plotting getaways, checking off winery visits, taking notes, and picking up insider tips.
- Top wines and winemakers
- Stay - and Dine! - at these wineries
- Bring your dog into these 50 winery tasting rooms
- Where you can bring your kids (and where you can't!)
Plus, a beautiful Foreword by Washington Post wine writer Dave McIntyre and these stories...
- Virginia wine trends
- Spitting: Just Do It
- Adversity Meets Opportunity (what to expect from the 2018 harvest)
- Wine Trail Glitterati (Virginia wine country super travelers)
- The Legendary Dennis Horton - Virginia's true wine pioneer
- The Grower of Barboursville - Meet Fernando Franco, Barboursville Vineyards' #1 Bad Hombre
- A Grape Life - Profile of Virginia Winegrowers (do you have what it takes?)
- Winery Etiquette 101
- How to Read a Label (is your wine really from Virginia?)
- Will Early Mountain Vineyards' new $95 bottle raise the bar?
- Top 25 Tasting Room Questions (to make your pourer love you)
And, say hello to Team Virginia: 30 immigrant winery owners, vineyard bosses, and winemakers whose #VAWineLove has helped transform the industry.
Full-color photos of wineries, romantic inns, wine country restaurants and locally-focused shops
Track and take notes at wineries you visit, and check off how many of the 70+ Virginia-grown grape varieties you've sampled
10 regional maps help you easily see which wineries are near where you're headed